pySVG - 0.2.1
I just updated pySVG to 0.2.1.
Changes as far as I remember:
- switched to BSD as license for the moment. Will see how that turns out.
- added **kwargs to make life a bit easier when instantiating objects
- added dropshadows (contributed by Bastian)
- added patterns
- added turtle graphics
- added clip element
- added use element
- added some methods to get size/edge points or move an element (depends on element)
- implemented feMergeNode subclassing
- added filterprimitiveswithin
- setfilter had wrong parameter
- corrected intendation
- documentation corrected
Go and grab it either as zip directly or take a look at the current repository.
comments powered by Disqus